A.I.R. Stocks and Audit - Services
Along with the information received from the reports we produce, A.I.R. Stocks & Audit offer at no extra cost, a profit consultation service. You, the customer are equipped with all the information necessary to take the business forward. We offer advice from gross profit and pricing, security issues on site, to simple systems you can put in place to make your job easier and more productive. Help with these ensure your business can achieve its full potential in terms of maximising profit.
- Stocktake Results are produced on-site on the day of the stocktake.
- Periodic Stocktakes.
- Stocktake variance report and Till comparison.
- Annual & Periodic Stock Valuations.
- Cash Checking.
- Multi Bar Stocktake Results and Reporting for larger Operations.
- Review of internal systems.
- Informed and impartial advice on cost controls.
- Basic Cellar Management Controls
- Financial Audits curtailed to suit individual client needs.
- Mystery Audits.
- Hydrometer Spirit Tests.
- Regular Stocktakes can identify stock losses so remedial action can be taken straight away.
- Reducing stock holding improves cash flow and decreases the chance of stock going out of date.
- Supplier price increases are identified so that you can rapidly chase credit if increase not agreed or adjust retail prices so profit margins are not affected.
- Sales trends are identified helping in future planning decisions.
- Regular Stocktakes enable your accountant to provide accurate management accounts.
At a very minimum the following reports can be produced:
- Purchases and credit report per supplier and product
- Stockholding value & days (for the site and each product)
- Result surplus/deficit
- Sales variance report and TILL comparison
- Gross profit percentage and value (for the site and each wet product)
- Receipts per area and day
- Price change report (allowing you to see all supplier increases)
- A recommendation report covering points and actions raised or identified during the Stocktake.